Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Delicious Food Web

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about a food web. A food web is something that animals feed off from each other, for example the Tui eats the Kowhai tree and the Stoat eats the Tui. An animal food web contains. Herbivores Carnivores Decomposers I enjoyed learning about this because I have learnt what animals eat what. I think that my food web looks like the teachers food web but the teacher has more arrows and the arrows are different colored so that you can tell what animal eats what. I also found the Activity hard because we had to put the arrows in the right places and pointing at the right animal so if there was a green arrow pointing at the Tui and coming from the Kowhai tree then that means that the energy is transferred to the Tui. Have you ever made your own food web?

No comments:

Post a Comment