Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Disco

On Wednesday the PTA designed a disco for everyone at Paihia School in the Whare. Some of the year 1-4’s went at 5.00pm to 6.15pm and then it was the year 5-8’s to go into the whare for our disco, before we went into the whare we had to pay $2.00 and my favorite song that came on was old town road. I was also running around chasing my friends. At the disco there was food, lollies and drinks. Me and my friends got paint on our faces, I got two korus on my face they were green. I had two lines down my eyes they were red. At the disco there was a black light and a disco ball. My favorite thing about the disco was hanging with my friends and all the lights because they looked amazing. The black light was amazing because it made the face paint glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment