Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Turning Fractions Into Pecentages

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about fractions and how to turn fractions into percentages and into decimals. What we had to do to turn a fraction into a decimal or a percentage is we had to times the denominator to whatever make 100 and then we had to times the numerator with how much we multiplied the denominator. Here is an example: 3/4 3x20=60 so the answer is 60% 5x20=100. I think that me and my group did really well on the screencastify. We should try and do a harder problem next time. Do you like my screen castify?
 This is our screencastify teaching other people how to turn a fraction into a percentage or a decimal. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QDkWbKdgc6Wd7wlRCHLMZSt9-y8ekFQ5/view

4 comments:

  1. Hey dale you are very smart maybe you could teach me 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment but why did you put a emoji that looks like it is winking. I am not that smart I only know how to turn fractions into percentages. because it harder for me to turn fractions into decimals.

      Delete
  2. Hey dale my name is Zion and I think your group did...AWSOME!!
    And Im from otaki college and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment I really appreciate that I think that I could learn from you because I checked out your blog. and again thanks for the blog comment

      Delete