Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Fantastic Color Art

In Te Ngahere we have been doing art, our art is about poupou. Poupou is the things that represent your ancestors or other people they are also the carvings on the sides of the whare or the meeting houses. I think that my poupou art is really amazing because I put a lot of effort into it. In our art we were only allowed to use warm and cool colors. Warm colors are colors that like they are warm colors like red, orange and yellow, cool colors are colors that are like the ocean blues and purples and other colors that look like cool colors. Do you like my poupou art?
My Amazing ART

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dale My name is Charlize. I really enjoyed your PouPou art that you did. I really liked the colours you picked and used. Your blending you did was really cool. I wish I could do that. Your writing was really good and at the end you asked a question and said do you like my PouPou art? My answer would be yes. I wish I could draw something like that. We have been doing something similar but it was about the water cycle. Your picture reminded me of pastels and I used to always use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dale it's your brother Isaiah I am in Te Ngahere. I love your art it is so awesome how you put that butterfly on your patu it looks real cool I also love the background it looks real nice how you part the pink down the bottom and the purple on top those colors suit with your art as well but the best part was ether your designs on your arms or your colors I love how you switched between red and orange with blue and dark blue. Can you go check my art out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours that you used for your Taniwha. What did you do to get that shape?
    Beau, Ohaeawai School

    ReplyDelete