Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Maths Eyes Out And About

Today in Te Ngahere we have been using our maths eyes around the school. Our class had to be split into groups of three my group was Mark.S and Warren. Our task was to find as much things using our maths eyes my group and I found seven things using our maths eyes. What we found: 38 rectangles on the court 49 circles on the court 42 triangle on the goal post 28 blue poles on the big playground 38 gray poles on the big playground 40 chains on the big playground And 29 green pole on the big playground I think that my group did well because they helped me count how much poles and chains and they thought of the idea of counting the poles and chains. I think that I could do better by helping and finding more ideas for our hunt/ for our maths eyes. I hopw that you enjoyed my blog post.

1 comment:

  1. My name is William. I like it when you counted how many triangles you saw. What other shapes did you see?

    ReplyDelete