Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Ngahau Technology

Kia ora. At Paihia School all of the year 7 and 8’s went to technology. The year 7’s are doing cooking and the year 8’s are doing woodwork. My year group are making little wooden waka. We are also still learning about how to use some of the tools like the metal melting tool. I think that I am doing a great job on my waka but I also think that I need to get better at using the file because I am not that great at it. Have you been to technology before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Tabby from Ahipara school, great work. Did you choose what you got to make? maybe next time you could add photos of the wooden waka. What do you do with metal melting in wood work? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment I really appreciate that. oh and the reason I didnt add photos was because my waka is not yet finished. thanks for the comment tho

      Delete