Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Running Ball

Kia ora. In the holiday I went to soccer practice. Soccer practise is really important for me because I want to get really fit. Soccer is a really great sport if you want to get fit because there is a lot of running in this sport. To score points you have to pass and work with your team to get to the goal on the other side of the pitch (field). In the goal there is a goalie, the goalie tries to stop the ball with his body and if you get the ball in the goal the goalie also uses gloves to stop the ball. If the goalie misses you score a point. Soccer is one of my favorite sports because it includes a lot of running. What type of sport do you play?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dale its Mikaire from Te Ngahere. I like your blog post about soccer because you added a Picture and you also explained the game a little bit. This reminds me of when I played soccer for the Paihia Swords under 13s. The sport that I’m into is soccer or basketball because basketball includes throwing balls and Soccer because it's a really fun game.

    What are the other positions in soccer?

    ReplyDelete