Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Inter School Cross Country

Today at Waikare there was a cross country event. When I got to the cross country event I saw all of my friends that used to come to my school. The first group to race was the 5 year old boys and girls then the 12 year old boys and girls then the 6 year old girls and boys when it was my turn. All the 11 year olds had to wait at the bus stop for there race. Then we had to walk up to the starting line. We had to wait a few minutes until we could  race, then the horn went and we all ran. I ran right behind the other kids to see where to go when I got to the top of the mountain I had to run down the steep hill. It was hard running down the hill because it was really muddy. When I got to the bottom there was a lot of mud that I had to run through making it really hard. We had to do the track twice but once I finished the second lap I had to run down the gravel path to the finish line. When the lady told me that I came 6th I was really proud of myself because I thought I did really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment