Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Rippa Rugby

On Thursday me and a few other kids went to a rippa rugby tournament in whangarei. In my team was Jahrell, Mikaire, Iyanda, Jade, Angela, Breeze, Ana, Ondreous and Pharell. Just before we left to go to the tournament we had to put on our t-shirts and sit down in front of Te Awa just to see if everyone is here. When we had our first game we won the first three games and then lost. On our last game it was a draw then we were in the semi finals. Just before the game started we got pulled off the field because the ref told us that we weren't in the Semi Finals because we won the tournament in Kaikohe. So we had to go back to school. When we were back at school there was only a few minutes until the bell rang. So we had to read a book. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia, ora my name is Pharell. I like your blog because you like to play rippa rugby. I use to play rippa rugby when I was a year 3 now I play rugby.

    ReplyDelete