Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

I Am Hope

Kia ora. At Paihia School a man named Tai came in and talked to us about how to help people with there mental Health the best part of Tai’s speech was when he was talking about his past because it was interesting. I learnt that everyone has their own conversation in their head and that there is a negative voice inside of your head that when you are depressed or angry, the negative voice will kick in and tell you negative things. Tai also told the class to ask people how they are doing so you can cheer them up I will ask people how they feel in the future to try and cheer them up. Have you ever cheered someone up by asking them how they feel?
 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dale My name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I really like how you said you are going to ask people how they feel. I think that will help the people let out the anger or sadness and after you talk to them. I like doing that to my mum or sisters when they are down. I will just talk to them and then they get all happy and then it makes my day as well as their day. What was Tai's past?

    ReplyDelete