Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hard Math Equations

Kia ora. In Te Ngahere group of students and I have been learning about decimal place value. We had to use decimals. At first I thought that it was hard because I didn’t really understand what the leaders of my groups were talking about. But then it was easier because the leaders of the group wrote something on the white board to make sure that everyone understood what to do. We first had to write down the Tens, Ones, Tenths, Hundredths and Thousandths columns. Then there was a number so we had to write the first number in the tens columns and so on. After that we had to say the number and then we had the ans (answer). Have you ever done maths like this?

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Tamati and I go to Paihia School. That was interesting about the snail. I have never heard of that snail. I have done something like that but with my family. My favourite part was when you were talking about the snail. Why did you research it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dale my name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I really like how you said step by step on how you did your math. At home in my own time I like to do this type of math.

    ReplyDelete