Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Mind Blowing Facts about Chromebooks

Kia ora I’m Dale and this blog post is about chromebook shortcuts. It will include all of the shortcuts on the chromebooks. We have been learning this in class. This post will make it easier for you to use your chromebook. I did really well on my presentation and I learnt a lot of things like how to duplicate things faster. It was hard trying to make the right arrows point at the right places on the slide. In the future I will use the shortcuts to make it easier for me. Is there anything I need to improve on my digital dig presentation?




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dale I am Jarvis from Owairaka district school. I think its really cool how you're showing people how to do some shortcuts and other stuff. Did you know that if you do control W or control T, it will make you delete a tab or make a new one. Also if you do control shift W or T, control shift t will give you the tab/tabs back and control shift W will delete all the tabs you have open. Thanks for teaching me some other shortcuts, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jarvis for commenting on my blog I really appreciate that.

      Delete