Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

Nuke's

At our School we had three men from Auckland come to our School and show us how they play the ukulele. One of the men plays the drums and the ukulele while the other men play only the ukulele. Also some of the people from Russell School come to our school to play the ukulele as well. The three men played some songs for us one of the songs was bootstrap and carrots and peas my favourite song they did was bootstrap. After a while we all got up and some people showed us some dance move and we had to copy them. It was so much fun. I really appreciate those men for coming to our school all the way from Auckland.

1 comment:

  1. KIA Ora Dale my name is Tu Pakari and I go to KawaKawa Primary School and it sounds like that you enjoyed seeing them but I've heard about the nukes because they came to my school and chose some people to play on stage but they didn't chose me because I didn't wan't to play the ukulele but they were very cool at playing the ukulele and I wish I could play the ukulele just like them see you later.

    ReplyDelete