Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Interesting Mosaic Art

In Te Ngahere we have been doing mosaic arts. For mosaic art you have to make a picture using shapes and you have to leave gaps in between the shapes. You also have to pick a picture of something. When I tried to do a mosaic art I didn’t understand how to do it and I thought that a mosaic art was a vertex art so I did a vertex art piece of Ronaldo. I did my art on a chromebook because it is easier to do it on a chromebook than using pencil and paper. Next time I need to do the art we are supposed to do. Have you done a Mosaic art before? Here is a photo of my Vertex art piece:

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Cameron from your soccer team and I go to Ohaeawai school. I like your tracing but what is that spike on his arm? What photo did you use? Did you use Google Draw to trace around Ronaldo? You have done a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. the spike on his arm is his albow and I used google drawing

    ReplyDelete